Natural Stone that's FLEXIBLE, THIN and LIGHTWEIGHT.....
A new, innovative and exciting range of Thin Natural Stone to enter the UK market
RICHTER Stone Veneer® The Original
RICHTER NanoStone® The Original
German Engineering... German Quality... German Technology
it's NATURAL STONE... it's FLEXIBLE... it's LIGHTWEIGHT...it's THIN... the uses are endless!
... promoted by NATURAL STONE VENEER Ltd - The UK's authorised distributor
This new range of products will offer entirely new opportunities for interior wall cladding applications. It's perfect to easily put onto FLAT or CURVED Walls, Partitions, Columns, Ceilings, Doors, Furniture, Kitchen Units, Bathrooms, Shower & Wet rooms... the list in endless ! This product presents a truly revolutionary way of using and working with natural stone.
Here are some of the main benefits:
- 100% NATURAL STONE cladding for any surface - FLAT or CURVED
- FLEXIBLE! - Can be used on curved walls, pillars, partitions, curved doors & furniture...
- 17 different colour and texture ranges
- German design, German technology, German engineering, German R&D, German quality
- Light weight / Easy to handle / Easy to carry / Easy to transport / Easy to cut / Simple and fast to install
- Much quicker to fit than solid tiles = cheaper fitting and labour costs
- Easily fixed with recommended grab adhesive
- Standard sheet size is 1220mm x 610mm... That's a large piece of Stone!
- Bespoke sizes available to a maximum size of 2800mm x 1250mm in certain colours
- Up to 200m2 per crate... saving on haulage costs, space and less chance of damage on site
- More environmentally friendly than solid natural stone cladding
- Produced under the ''Ethical Trading Initiative'' (ETI) conditions
NATURAL STONE VENEER is produced by taking thin layers of natural stone that have been split from the surface of a large slab. These thin layers are then fused onto a flexible fibre glass backing using special innovative technology to create the final product.
It's hard to believe... but it's true. Real Natural Stone that is 2mm thick!